Maybe you wonder what sensory activities you should be offering your child?
Maybe, you can't find activities that work?
Or, maybe you know a sensory diet would help, but don't know where to start...
Sensory diet's are meant to meet your child's sensory needs!
To help improve their attention, communication, learning, and interactions with other's...
Because, when the brain doesn't have to worry about trying to get the sensory input its craving or avoiding it can think clearly.
These cards are an "easy button" so you don't have to think about the various sensory activities that might help your child.
They also allow them to choose what their body needs when they need it!
How to Use:
- Print on cardstock and cut out cards
- Choose the cards that you think will be the most helpful (older kids can help with this)
- Add magnets for fridge, velcro for a velcro strip, or place in a basket, jar, or bucket
- Prompt your child to take one before or when sensory needs arise
- Encourage your child to use the cards independently
About the instructor
Author and owner of Your Kid’s Table LLC, a site designed to help parents help their kids with sensory processing and all things feeding, two specialties of Alisha’s as a pediatric OT. She’s also the creator of the online class Mealtime Works and co-creator of Sensory Solutions. Alisha has three boys at home, one of who has sensory needs and a history of feeding difficulties. She lives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.